S. T. Hudson Engineers, Inc. is qualified as an Association of Diving Contractors International company with in-house professional and commercially certified hard-hat divers. Our team is uniquely qualified and prepared to provide detailed, comprehensive surveys in a large range of environments and conditions. We have been providing diving services to the marine industry over 40 years.
Whether your project is a small bridge over 2-feet of water, a 2,000-foot timber low-deck in 50-ft of water or an offshore platform in the Caribbean, chances are our divers have dealt with your issues before. Our capabilities range from simple timber bulkhead inspections and intake sediment sampling to large scale marine facility structural evaluation with a licensed P.E. diver. We maintain five (5) work boats equipped with a full complement of state-of-the-art commercial dive equipment and three (3) vehicles to respond to your needs.
Some of our services include:
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurements – H-pile, Pipe Pile, Steel Bulkheads and Cells as well as Vessel hull plating
- Bridge inspections
- Cathodic protection evaluation
- Pipeline Crossing profiling
- Timber and Concrete boring
- HD video and photographic documentation
- Pre-Dredge sediment sampling
- Timber Low-deck and Steel High-deck surveys
- Intake inspections and de-silting
- Berth clearing and target identification
- Construction progress inspections
- Failure Analysis of Marine Structures
- Due Diligence Facility Assessment