Expert Guidance for Marine Dredging and Port Construction
Do you have a marine dredging project that requires a knowledgeable and competent professional? We design, engineer, and manage dredging projects for owners and agencies. Our seasoned team has overseen dredging projects throughout the mid-Atlantic and Gulf Coast regions. We have extensive experience working on all types of dredging projects including maintenance, new work, and environmentally-sensitive work, from large-scale capital works to small-scale marine projects. Additionally, we have extensive experience in the planning, design, rehabilitation, and management of Confined Upland Disposal Areas required for dredging projects.
We have provided consultation services for dredging and port construction projects in various locations, including oceans, rivers, bays, lakes, and reservoirs, and are able to manage any phase of the dredging process.
Our comprehensive dredge consulting services include:
- Expert Guidance. We have years of experience in designing, engineering, and managing various types of dredging projects.
- Evaluation. We evaluate and assess your project-specific dredging requirements.
- Permitting. We will apply for and secure dredge permits from federal, state, and local agencies.
- Sampling. We conduct sampling and materials testing for pre-dredge.
- Site Management. We provide you with short- and long-term dredge material placement site management techniques.
- Estimating. We generate dredging costs estimates so you can plan your budget.
- Identification. Our team can identify potential beneficial uses for dredge material as well as suitable and regulated disposal sites for dredge material placement.
- Disposal. We design and manage confined disposal facilities, including dike design, crust management, weir, sluice and water quality best management practices and dredged material management plans.